TVAC 7000 - DAQ & Control for Thermal Vacuum Test
Equipment used in space applications needs to go through stringent environmental tests in order to prove that it can survive the extreme conditions experienced during launch and while in space. Some of the key environmental tests include vibration, thermal vacuum, and electromagnetic compatibility.
Thermal vacuum test is crucial to confirm the equipment is able to operate under the space vacuum condition.
The TVAC 7000 software targets the satellite industry for environmental testing of spacecraft and satellite sub-systems in a thermal vacuum chamber, which is typically the final test to be conducted, and the most complex and expensive test.
Detailed planning of the TVAC test is required, and is normally done 6-12 months ahead of the test in order to ensure success.
The TVAC 7000 software was design to provide a simplified test setup.
The TVAC 7000 accuracy, flexibility and reliability make it an ideal software for any thermal vacuum chamber that needs DAQ and control functionality.
For large facilities with several vacuum chambers, TVAC 7000 supports distributed systems, network connectivity, stand-alone operation or remote control options.
Additionally, TVAC 7000 capabilities include closed-loop PID control, analog outputs, a variety of power supplies and discrete
on/off controls, which can be customized and delivered as a turn-key system. The TVAC 7000 works with NI modules and provides the ability to fully configure a station with any number of modules to acquire data from thousands of channels. WinSoft’s signal conditioning is built into the terminal blocks mounted to the modules.
Our commitment to you and your customers’ success does not stop with delivery of the TVAC 7000. Our dedicated customer support engineers will assist you or your customers with installation, training and maintenance of the systems.
TVAC 7000 is implemented with LabVIEW and some modules (when high speed and large channel counts are required) are implemented in LabVIEW Real Time and/or LabVIEW FPGA.
- Client Server architecture
- Real Time monitoring of thousands of sensors and 10,000-15,000 telemetry signals
- 200+ Closed-loop PID controls (editable and auto-tuned)
- Continuous recording of data every few seconds over a period of several months
- Real time and historical display of data and anomalies
- View of up to 50 different windows with various graphical and image displays in real time
- Dedicated test configuration interface
- Programmable multi-level alarms
- Configurable tabular and plot display
- Image display with overlaid real-time data
- Hierarchical-level password protected GUI for local and remote system configuration, operation, and maintenance with email and text message alerts
- Mass editing tools (i.e. editing large quantity of channels with one operation)
- Performs user-defined calculations on the acquired data in real-time
- Analog outputs and discrete on/off controls
- Support of central database for data collection
- Remote secure monitoring over the Internet (VPN)